Hard Reset CUBE iPlay 8
How to factory reset CUBE iPlay 8? How to wipe all data in CUBE iPlay 8? How to bypass screen lock in CUBE iPlay 8? How to restore defaults in CUBE iPlay 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBE iPlay 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CUBE iPlay 8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn on the tablet by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Then you should choose Backup & Reset and Factory data reset.
- At the end tap Reset device and Erase everything to launch the operation.
- Great! During this process all your data will be deleted.
Hard Reset (CUBE iPlay 8)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.