Hard Reset CUBE M5 S
How to factory reset CUBE M5 S? How to wipe all data in CUBE M5 S? How to bypass screen lock in CUBE M5 S? How to restore defaults in CUBE M5 S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBE M5 S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBE M5 S will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a few moments to switch on the tablet.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Now tap Backup & Reset and Factory data reset.
- At the end choose Reset device and Erase everything to launch the operation.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (CUBE M5 S)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.