Hard Reset CUBE T8
How to factory reset CUBE T8? How to wipe all data in CUBE T8? How to bypass screen lock in CUBE T8? How to restore defaults in CUBE T8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBE T8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CUBE T8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!