Hard Reset CUBE U39GT Quad Core
How to factory reset CUBE U39GT Quad Core? How to wipe all data in CUBE U39GT Quad Core? How to bypass screen lock in CUBE U39GT Quad Core? How to restore defaults in CUBE U39GT Quad Core?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBE U39GT Quad Core. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CUBE U39GT Quad Core will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (CUBE U39GT Quad Core)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.