Hard Reset CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa
How to factory reset CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa? How to wipe all data in CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa? How to bypass screen lock in CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa? How to restore defaults in CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBE U55GT-C8 Talk 79 Octa will be as new and your MediaTek MT8392 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work