How to factory reset CUBOT A5? How to wipe all data in CUBOT A5? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT A5? How to restore defaults in CUBOT A5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT A5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT A5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the CUBOT logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video