How to factory reset CUBOT Cheetah 2? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Cheetah 2? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Cheetah 2? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Cheetah 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Cheetah 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CUBOT Cheetah 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- If you see the CUBOT logo release the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Up button if Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video