Hard Reset CUBOT Dinosaur
How to factory reset CUBOT Dinosaur? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Dinosaur? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Dinosaur? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Dinosaur?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Dinosaur. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CUBOT Dinosaur will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step you should switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the CUBOT logo let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up key when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work