Hard Reset CUBOT Echo
How to factory reset CUBOT Echo? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Echo? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Echo? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Echo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Echo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CUBOT Echo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button if you see the CUBOT logo on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu navigate to "yes" by using Volume keys and confirm by using the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work