How to factory reset CUBOT GT95? How to wipe all data in CUBOT GT95? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT GT95? How to restore defaults in CUBOT GT95?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT GT95. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CUBOT GT95 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- The phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video