Hard Reset CUBOT J3 Pro
How to factory reset CUBOT J3 Pro? How to wipe all data in CUBOT J3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT J3 Pro? How to restore defaults in CUBOT J3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT J3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT J3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the CUBOT logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work