How to factory reset CUBOT J3? How to wipe all data in CUBOT J3? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT J3? How to restore defaults in CUBOT J3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT J3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT J3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the CUBOT logo.
- Let go of Volume Up button when Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video