Hard Reset CUBOT J7
How to factory reset CUBOT J7? How to wipe all data in CUBOT J7? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT J7? How to restore defaults in CUBOT J7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT J7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your CUBOT J7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If you want to Hard reset your phone, start by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- Wait untill the phone shuts off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the CUBOT logo.
- Next, you will be presented with the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Afterwards, choose Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- Outstanding! Once the process is finished you will be greated by android setup screen.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work