Hard Reset CUBOT King Kong
How to factory reset CUBOT King Kong? How to wipe all data in CUBOT King Kong? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT King Kong? How to restore defaults in CUBOT King Kong?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT King Kong. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CUBOT King Kong will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the CUBOT logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Cubot King Kong Hard Reset - video
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work