Hard Reset CUBOT Magic
How to factory reset CUBOT Magic? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Magic? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Magic? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Magic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Magic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CUBOT Magic will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the CUBOT logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" and confirm it with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work