How to Change Default Apps on CUBOT Note 10? How to Manage Default Apps on CUBOT Note 10? How to Corrcet Default Apps List on CUBOT Note 10? How to Change Default Browser App on CUBOT Note 10?
Thank you very much for choosing our website to find the information you need. In this article, we'll show you how to quickly and correctly change the list of Default Applications. We hope this instruction will be understandable and useful for you!
- In the first stage, you need to open the Main System Settings of your CUBOT Note 10 device. To do this, select the Settings program on the Home Screen.
- Now, click on the Apps & Notifications section from the settings list.
- This is the time to choose the Default App option.
- Thereafter, you'll be able to see all the sections, for which you can choose the Default App.
Let's select one of them. (We have chosen the Browser App theme as an example).
- Later, all apps that can be automatic for the selected section will appear on the list.
If there will be only one application - you have to pick the arrow at the upper left corner to go back to the Main Default Apps Settings.
- You can also turn on another section, where can be probably two or more apps. To choose one as a default - click on the switch opposite.
- Don't forget to press OK to confirm your choice.
- Fine! As you can see, now the Default App for this section was changed successfully.
- So now you know the best option to smoothly correct the Default Apps List on your CUBOT Note 10.
Go to our YouTube channel and watch the detailed tutorial to learn more about this feature on your phone.