How to Turn On Super Zoom on CUBOT Note 10? How to Activate Magnification Zoom on CUBOT Note 10? How to Enlarge Screen on CUBOT Note 10? How to Use Magnification Gestures on CUBOT Note 10? How to Use Super Zoom on CUBOT Note 10? How to Disable Magnification Gesture on CUBOT Note 10? How to Turn Off Super Zoom on CUBOT Note 10?
If you're interested in the topic of managing and activating the Magnification Gesture option on the CUBOT Note 10 phone - our new tutorial below will be useful for you more than ever! Here we show you in detail the process of activation Super Zoom option on your gadget.
- In the first stage, you need to open the Main System Settings of your CUBOT Note 10 device. To do this, select the Settings program on the Home Screen.
- In the second step, choose the Accessibility option from the settings list.
- Afterward, tap on the Magnification section and select one of the Super Zoom types you prefer the most: Magnify With Triple-Tap or Magnify With Shortcut.
- As an example, we have chosen the Magnify With Triple-Tap option at the beginning.
So if you want to activate or disable this function - press the switch at the top of the screen.
- To try this feature - tap on the one part of your display using two fingers 3 times.
- Perfect! As you can see, Magnification Gesture works successfully.
- Thereafter, you can choose the Magnify With Shortcut function.
- Next, tap on OK.
- And activate (or disable) this feature by tapping on the switch at the top of the screen again.
- In the final part, to try this feature too - press the Accessibility icon at the bottom of the screen and hold on to one part of your display to enlarge it smoothly.
- Well done! Now you know how to successfully manage the Super Zoom option on your CUBOT Note 10.
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to constantly learn about new items from the world of technology and discover all the capabilities of your phone.