Hard Reset CUBOT Note Plus
How to factory reset CUBOT Note Plus? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Note Plus? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Note Plus? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Note Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Note Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CUBOT Note Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the CUBOT logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work