How to factory reset CUBOT Nova? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Nova? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Nova? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Nova?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Nova. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT Nova will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the CUBOT logo.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video