Hard Reset CUBOT P10
How to factory reset CUBOT P10? How to wipe all data in CUBOT P10? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT P10? How to restore defaults in CUBOT P10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT P10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT P10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work