How to factory reset CUBOT P20? How to wipe all data in CUBOT P20? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT P20? How to restore defaults in CUBOT P20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT P20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT P20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off CUBOT P20 by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the CUBOT logo appears let go of all keys.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Cubot King Kong Hard Reset - video
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video