How to factory reset CUBOT Power? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Power? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Power? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT Power will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the CUBOT logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video