How to factory reset CUBOT Quest? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Quest? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Quest? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Quest?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Quest. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your CUBOT Quest will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the CUBOT logo pops up release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video