How to factory reset CUBOT R9? How to wipe all data in CUBOT R9? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT R9? How to restore defaults in CUBOT R9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT R9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CUBOT R9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see CUBOT logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video