How to factory reset CUBOT S168? How to wipe all data in CUBOT S168? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT S168? How to restore defaults in CUBOT S168?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT S168. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT S168 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch the smartphone off.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video