How to factory reset CUBOT S200? How to wipe all data in CUBOT S200? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT S200? How to restore defaults in CUBOT S200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT S200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT S200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off th phone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video