Hard Reset CUBOT S208
How to factory reset CUBOT S208? How to wipe all data in CUBOT S208? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT S208? How to restore defaults in CUBOT S208?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT S208. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CUBOT S208 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work