Hard Reset CUBOT S350
How to factory reset CUBOT S350? How to wipe all data in CUBOT S350? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT S350? How to restore defaults in CUBOT S350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT S350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT S350 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.