Hard Reset CUBOT S500
How to factory reset CUBOT S500? How to wipe all data in CUBOT S500? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT S500? How to restore defaults in CUBOT S500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT S500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CUBOT S500 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the CUBOT logo.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.