Hard Reset CUBOT X16
How to factory reset CUBOT X16? How to wipe all data in CUBOT X16? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT X16? How to restore defaults in CUBOT X16?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT X16. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CUBOT X16 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (CUBOT X16)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.