How to factory reset CUBOT X18 Plus? How to wipe all data in CUBOT X18 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT X18 Plus? How to restore defaults in CUBOT X18 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT X18 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your CUBOT X18 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the CUBOT logo pops up.
- If Recovery Mode appears stop holding Volume Up.
- In this menu use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once again.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
CUBOT S222 How to Hard Reset - video