Hard Reset CUBOT X9
How to factory reset CUBOT X9? How to wipe all data in CUBOT X9? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT X9? How to restore defaults in CUBOT X9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT X9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT X9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- First of all, turn the cell phone off.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work