How to factory reset CUBOT Zorro 001? How to wipe all data in CUBOT Zorro 001? How to bypass screen lock in CUBOT Zorro 001? How to restore defaults in CUBOT Zorro 001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CUBOT Zorro 001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CUBOT Zorro 001 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by turningn off the mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power key for several seconds
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Cubot one Flash ROM video - video