Learn how to setup Date and Time in D-LINK DAP-1525. This is the best way to configure the Date and Time on your router.
Date and Time in D-LINK DAP-1525:
- Firstly, login into your router, check how to Open Admin Page.
- Then go to Advanced settings and find Time Settings.
- Here you can choose the Time Zone or set up Date and Time manually.
- You can enter the IP to NTP Server too.
- Another option is to Get Time from PC and Get GMT.
- At last, to confirm your changes press Save.
- Great! You successfully set up Date and Time on D-LINK DAP-1525.