Hard Reset D.PHONE F2
How to factory reset D.PHONE F2? How to wipe all data in D.PHONE F2? How to bypass screen lock in D.PHONE F2? How to restore defaults in D.PHONE F2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset D.PHONE F2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your D.PHONE F2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First thing you have to do to perform hard reset on your D.PHONE F2 is unlock your device by pressing Power key.
- Now you have to enter the Main menu by pressing the Left key and go to the Settings app using navigation keys.
- After that you have to choose the Restore factory settings option in the bottom and press Left key.
- Next if you will be asked for PIN, enter the standard one 0000 and tap on Left key to confirm.
- Well done! Your D.PHONE F2 is fully restored now.
Hard Reset (D.PHONE F2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.