Hard Reset DARAGO M9S
How to factory reset DARAGO M9S? How to wipe all data in DARAGO M9S? How to bypass screen lock in DARAGO M9S? How to restore defaults in DARAGO M9S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DARAGO M9S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DARAGO M9S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DARAGO M9S off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Button and press Volume Up once.
- In the following menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your DARAGO M9S will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.