Hard Reset DATANG X8
How to factory reset DATANG X8? How to wipe all data in DATANG X8? How to bypass screen lock in DATANG X8? How to restore defaults in DATANG X8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DATANG X8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DATANG X8 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform this operation, you will need your DATANG X8 turned off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Button and press Volume Up once.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should restart your tablet by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Within a few minutes after that, your DATANG X8 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (DATANG X8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.