Hard Reset DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4
How to factory reset DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4? How to wipe all data in DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4? How to bypass screen lock in DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4? How to restore defaults in DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your DATAWIND PocketSurfer 2G4 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work