Hard Reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx
How to factory reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx? How to wipe all data in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx? How to bypass screen lock in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx? How to restore defaults in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cx will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work