Hard Reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz
How to factory reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz? How to wipe all data in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz? How to bypass screen lock in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz? How to restore defaults in DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DATAWIND UbiSlate 7Cz will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Power off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work