Hard Reset DAWAY B6
How to factory reset DAWAY B6? How to wipe all data in DAWAY B6? How to bypass screen lock in DAWAY B6? How to restore defaults in DAWAY B6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DAWAY B6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DAWAY B6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an MyWigo icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.