How to factory reset DELL Latitude 12 7275? How to wipe all data in DELL Latitude 12 7275? How to bypass screen lock in DELL Latitude 12 7275? How to restore defaults in DELL Latitude 12 7275?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DELL Latitude 12 7275. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your DELL Latitude 12 7275 will be as new and your Intel Core M7- 6Y75 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a while.
- Next, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- From the options in front of you choose Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset - video