Hard Reset DELL Venue 8 7840
How to factory reset DELL Venue 8 7840 ? How to wipe all data in DELL Venue 8 7840 ? How to bypass screen lock in DELL Venue 8 7840 ? How to restore defaults in DELL Venue 8 7840 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DELL Venue 8 7840 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DELL Venue 8 7840 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the fist step switch off the DELL Venue 8 by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the DELL logo appears on the screen.
- From the following menu choose RECOVERY by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm.
- Then choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- The restoring operation will be completed as soon as the DELL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset DELL Venue 8 - Format / Factory Reset / Reset Settings - video
How to Hard Reset DELL Venue 8 - Remove Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work