Hard Reset DELL Venue 8
How to factory reset DELL Venue 8? How to wipe all data in DELL Venue 8? How to bypass screen lock in DELL Venue 8? How to restore defaults in DELL Venue 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DELL Venue 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DELL Venue 8 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power key.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the DELL logo appears on the screen.
- From the following menu choose RECOVERY by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm.
- From the Recovery menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset DELL Venue 8 - Format / Factory Reset / Reset Settings - video
How to Hard Reset DELL Venue 8 - Remove Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.