Hard Reset DETEL DT-9300
How to factory reset DETEL DT-9300? How to wipe all data in DETEL DT-9300? How to bypass screen lock in DETEL DT-9300? How to restore defaults in DETEL DT-9300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DETEL DT-9300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DETEL DT-9300 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DETEL DT-9300 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to do that.
- Wait for your smartphone to turn off completely, and after that proceed with operation by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your DETEL DT-9300 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.