How to factory reset DEXP A140? How to wipe all data in DEXP A140? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP A140? How to restore defaults in DEXP A140?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP A140. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DEXP A140 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the DEXP logo.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video