Hard Reset DEXP AS160
How to factory reset DEXP AS160? How to wipe all data in DEXP AS160? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP AS160? How to restore defaults in DEXP AS160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP AS160. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP AS160 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750V core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the DEXP logo appears let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power key once again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work