How to factory reset DEXP AS260? How to wipe all data in DEXP AS260? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP AS260? How to restore defaults in DEXP AS260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP AS260. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP AS260 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by using the Power button.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the DEXP logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video