Hard Reset DEXP B160
How to factory reset DEXP B160? How to wipe all data in DEXP B160? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP B160? How to restore defaults in DEXP B160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP B160. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DEXP B160 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the DEXP logo appears release all buttons.
- If the Android Robot pops up click Volume Up + Power key once again.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to select "yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.