Hard Reset DEXP B260
How to factory reset DEXP B260? How to wipe all data in DEXP B260? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP B260? How to restore defaults in DEXP B260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP B260. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP B260 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the DEXP logo appears let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- After that use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
- Then choose yes from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be cleared when the process is ended.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.